The Merlin Weaver Group
Husband, Father, and Volunteer in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
I constantly strive to learn as much as I can, be an inspiration where I go and be of service where I am.
As a resident of Berks County for over 20 years, I have a vast knowledge of the area. In 2011 I became a licensed real estate agent and REALTOR®. In 2012, I recieved a prestigious designation, known as Certified Distressed Property Expert®. This qualified me to provide options for homeowners who are under water, have defaulted on their mortgages or are facing foreclosure.
Before becoming a Realtor® I worked in residential construction, built many custom homes, was a heavy equipment operator doing industrial demolition, worked in commercial construction management and lastly, inspected houses as a Certified Residential Inspector (2010-2013).
In 2015, my wife, Amanda Weaver, became our licensed Administration Manager. She is a proud Realtor® and enjoys finding suitable homes and working with buyers.
I pride myself in personal development, extensive education, and volunteering in my community. This in turn keeps me informed, relevant and professional. Here are few of my involvements:
- 2018 President | Reading-Berks Association of Realtors®
- 2018 Board of Directors | Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- 2018 Golden R Presidents Circle | RPAC
- 2017 Chairman for PA Young Professional Network Advisory Committee | PAR
- 2018 Vice-Chair for Diversity Committee | Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- Member on Legislative Forum, Legislative Committee, Horizons Committee | Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
- Member of Diversity Committee | National Association of Realtors®
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Seller Representation Specialist®
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist®
- Fluent in English and Spanish
My philosophy is simple: my clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication, keeping you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you're not left with an amazing experience, I haven't done my job. I don't measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of you, my client.